Thursday, July 15, 2010

I've been busy!







I have been waiting to find out what we were going to have before I started some nursery projects I have been dreaming of. So, now that we know it's a boy, it's time to get busy! I was at the fabric store picking out some fabric for my little project. It brought back so many memories of my Granny Connelly. I just had to call my dad and tell him what I was doing and who I was thinking about. It made me think of her since she made everything I wore until the age of 6 or so. She was an excellent seamstress and I wish she was around to teach me her art. I think she'd like my baby wipes, even though I didn't need a needle or thread!



1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! You have too much time on your hands!! Just kidding, I'm just jealous! Good job Mamma!!

    ReplyDelete