Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer is over

I guess it is time for an update. Today is my last day of summer! I'm so sad that it is over. Leyla is going to miss having me around most of the day. I have to get used to that 6 AM alarm again, which I am NOT excited for at all. But, I have only 17 weeks of school (or less!!) to get through so I know time will fly. This week, we are at the half way point! I can't believe we made it this far already. Time flies when you're having fun.

As far as LB, he is kicking all the time and is about the size of a banana. I have my 20 week u/s tomorrow, so that will be lots of fun. We will get to see all his organs and a really up close look at his development. He is kicking me right now, so I guess he wanted to say "hi" too!

We will update again after our appointment!

1 comment:

  1. I just read this post...I mentioned that LB was kicking me at the end...I guess LB was kicking me cause SHE was trying to say STOP CALLING ME A BOY!!! I'M A GIRL MOM!!!
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete