Friday, March 9, 2012

A Day in the Life of Harlow-14 months old

A Day in the Life of Harlow....

It's time to wake up! I start chirping around 8:30 these days. I play for awhile in my crib and sometimes I even fall back asleep for a little bit. I usually hear Leyla's nails on the tile and call out for her "Leyla, Leyla, Where are you?" and when my mommy opens the door to my bedroom, I say "There she is!" Never-mind my mommy. She's always around. Even first thing in the morning, I don't mind posing my cheese face. But those lights are SO bright!



Awww. Time for my bottle. My mommy says that these days are numbered, but I usually get my way so we will see about that! I love my bottle so much!


Time for breakfast at the table. We are in a hurry this morning because we are going to the zoo! I'm so excited that my daddy is home today!


Ok, ready to go. Look at my pretty hair!

Why did you take away my brush?!?!

Kissing Leyla Sissy-dog goodbye!


Daddy was showing me the brass turtles.



This tiger sort of scared me. I was holding pretty tight to my mommy's shirt.

This is my friend Addie. She and her mom met us at the zoo today!

As usual, I am in control, practically dragging Addie behind me!

But I did share my snacks with her (sort of)

Flamingos....just for Papa K


There is an awesome water fountain at the zoo. My mom and dad really wanted me to play in it. However. That thing was terrifying. I whined and fussed and latched onto my mom so I didn't have to run around. I hope I'm not scared all summer because my mom told me that she is going to take me to the pool every week until I'm not scared anymore.


Finally, they gave up and let me watch on the bench while I ate my lunch.

I was looking at the tigers with my daddy in this picture. My mommy picked out this tiger from the gift shop and I loved it. I didn't let it go all day! My mommy keeps saying this is her favorite picture of me ALL DAY!
Back home and nap time! Still have my tiger with me!
It's time to wake up from my 2.5 hour nap! I was tired after all that busy sightseeing at the zoo! I think my arms is stuck! Oh no! Help!

Just kidding mommy!



It's time for snack! Daddy likes to put me to work and get my own chair out!






Finally, I got myself sitting in the chair!


Now, it's time for us to go to the playground and play! I got to wear my pretty green skirt so my mommy could take pictures of me for St. Patrick's Day! I had so much fun climbing around!












Now, it's time for dinner with my mommy and daddy! I love to sit outside and flirt with everyone. I saw 3 dogs while we ate! It was so much fun! My mommy forgot my special cooler, so I ate avocado slices, some of daddy's hamburger, some of mommy's chicken and some crackers. It was all so yummy! I was such a good girl too, I always keep myself entertained and happy.



I'm learning to wipe my own face. I'm such a big girl!!!

Some how I got a hold of a food called "onion". I have no idea what this is, but since I grabbed it myself, I ate it.
Kisses for my mommy!



Still happy as can be, even after that long day I had!

Playing around before bath time. I can now climb onto all the couches and furniture.






I'm not too happy when I get out of the bath. Never have been. I just want to be cozy in my P.J.'s and milk in my belly!




I give my bottle to my daddy just like mommy told me to!

Being silly before bedtime. Anything to get a few more minutes with my lovies.


Night night! I had a great day!

How amazing is this little gal. We had such a great time today. She is just always so happy and easy to please. She loves her daddy so much and seems to really enjoy her time with him. She is also slightly obsessed with dogs these days. Until next time!
XOXOX

1 comment: