Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 week 3D pictures of LB

Here are the pictures from our ultrasound this week. LB cooperated well and was moving the whole time so we got some good shots. I invited my girlfriends Danielle, Ria, Maggie and Christy to the ultrasound center since they have a hug room with couches made to bring your family members. I think the girls enjoyed seeing LB as much as Dax and I. Doesn't she look really big? She is around 3 pounds and 16 inches or so. The ultrasound tech could confirm she does have hair! She is so cute, we just can't wait to see her in real life! The verdict is still out on her nose, I think she may have inherited the Curtis nose after all, either way, we think she is perfect!
She looks like she is just taking a nap! But she wasn't, she was moving around the whole time!
I think her arms and legs are just as cute as her face!
Looks like she is sucking her thumb
Maybe a yawn?

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are crazy! Thanks for sharing! I am so happy everything looks perfect! Can you believe in less than 2 months you are going to be parents...the BEST job in the world!! Talk to you soon! Love all 3 of you!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the picture up above you posted! I LOVE it. Your preggo belly is just too cute! You look absolutely gorgeous! You are shining Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess-
    Love the pics..I'm really bad a checking this but I think about you often. You look so great..so excited for the two of you..it is getting closer! Take care and keep updating ur blog and putting ur camera to good use! Love ya-CC

    ReplyDelete